Bathtime Bathtime

Nice and simple.

Very fun, although after awhile it gets sorta boring.

Maybe adding music and some sort of 'boss' element would have made it better. :)

Feel the Beat (F2Jam) Feel the Beat (F2Jam)

Amazing

Wow.
This game was really fun and enjoyable.
It was a little hard to get used to at first, but after awhile, it started to get sincerely meditative and I hit the notes without even thinking about it.

My only complaint is that you need to make more songs! :D

Custom Hero - Basic 2 Custom Hero - Basic 2

It was

pretty fun to mess around with for awhile. :)

Shore Siege! Shore Siege!

ZOMG

I've been playing this game forever, it seems. xD It's really fun and addicting, but once you get the snipers, you don't really need to do anything except watch.

:\

Best Friends Forever 2 Best Friends Forever 2

Fun and addicting!

Wow... that's all I have to say. xD

Amazing job! Very fun, nice graphics(considering the style), although the music gets sort of annoying after awhile. Was there a music option? If there was, I didn't see it.

Anyway, great game.

Sixty Sixty

Fun, but it seems too short

I mean, it's only 60 seconds, and certainly not enough time to get a decent score.

The music is nice, and I like how the abstract levels all work together, though.

Orbitrunner Orbitrunner

Fun, but hard to get used to.

As title states. ^

It took me a few tries, but after awhile, it got pretty enjoyable.
Nice job. :)

Solarsaurs 2 Solarsaurs 2

Frying pan?

Hahaha, it was so cute and very fun.

More levels would have been nice though, and the music was sort of irritating, but overall, good game :)

Accumulate Accumulate

Addicting as hell!

As the summary explains, it's really addicting and fun. Although getting the yellow ones are a pain in the ass after awhile

Brilliant job. :D

Super HyberDoze Super HyberDoze

Cuteee

I really enjoyed it!
Although trying to smash the rocks down without them landing on her was sort of annoying, hah.

Very original idea, brilliant music, and a very good concept over all. Well done.